The program is intended for the preservation of a history and construction of a genealogical tree of families. Create a detailed list of family members, add biographies, photos and video materials.
Version: 184.108.40.206The program is designed to preserve the history and construction of a family tree of the family. With its help you create the detailed list of family members add their biographies, photos and video.
License: Free To Try $14.99
Operating System: Windows
The program is simple and easy to learn, has a clear and beautiful interface.
- Preparation of the biography of each family member;
- Preservation of family history;
- Construction of a general family tree for all people on the list;
- Construction of the general family tree on a male or female line;
- Construction of a personal genealogical branches;
- Construction of a circular genealogical tables;
- Building the tree of nationalities;
- Preparation of generations of painting;
- Drawing up general and personal photo album of family;
- Drawing up general and personal video archives of the family;
- Drawing up general and personal archive files;
- Storage of copies of documents;
- A reminder on Birthday of members of the family and relatives;
- Print a family tree, biographies and photos of family members;
- Saving data in the archive;
- Restore the backup data with a function combining the database;
- Export / import GEDCOM.
Genealogy family tree - a powerful and complex program on genealogy. Designed to facilitate the work for you to collect, display and organize information about your family history.
The program allows you to exchange data with relatives through the Backup feature. The family tree of the family gives you the tools to save every bit of information about the history of your family.
An intuitive user interface allows users even with the lack of genealogical experience to start using the software immediately. Read the user manual and you will understand how to work with the program.
Version 10.0: 1) Check the list for errors 2) Adding a row after the current