The Help Desk Toolkit offers the definitive guide to setting up and running a successful Help Desk-now updated and expanded to include the latest Web-based technologies.
Version: 2.5The Help Desk Toolkit offers the definitive guide to setting up and running a successful Help Desk-now updated and expanded to include the latest Web-based technologies.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
This Help Desk Toolkit is for you if you are:
- A business manager charged with researching, planning, and setting up a Help Desk in your organization
- An IT manager who wants to improve the level of technical support and communication within your organization with the latest support technologies * A Help Desk manager looking for guidance on how to upgrade traditional Help Desk functions with Internet- or intranet-related processes. The thoroughly revised, updated, and expanded Edition of the critically acclaimed, first-ever guide to running an effective Help Desk, this toolkit tells you everything you need to know to plan, budget, staff, implement, track, upgrade, and even outsource your organization's Help Desk.
- Guides you step-by-step through every phase of setting up traditional and Web-related Help Desks for the Internet and an intranet
- Provides a wealth of practical advice on all technical, management, and human-factor aspects of running an effective Help Desk
- Supplies ready-to-use templates in both Word and HTML formats for an array of Help Desk projects.
Version 2.5: added regnow affiliates 75% commission.