The Letter Manager - Easily produce professional looking letters
Version: 3.2.3MintSoft have created The Letter Manager to help you avoid the frustrations often associated with using word processors to write letters and create mail shots using mail merge. With TLM you will easily produce professional looking letters every time.
License: Free To Try $69.50
Operating System: Mac OS X
Often likened to a simple eMail program, The Letter Manager completely automates the letter formatting process allowing you to concentrate on what you want to say in your letter.
You may preview your letter at any time and, when it's finished, print it and address an envelope or label with the click of a button, it's that simple!
When you need to write the same letter to a group of people, perhaps family and friends, club members, customers or staff, The Letter Manager gives you the easiest mail merge system ever.
Because TLM is a truly integrated package of address book, document processor and filing system you can create a mail shot in seconds, and reprint all or part of it at any time.
TLM takes care of saving your letters, automatically filing them away safely and securely.
The Letter Manager's filing system allows you to find any individual or group of letters instantly, no matter how long ago they were written.
Although it's so simple to use and requires virtually no word processing or technical skills, TLM has many advanced and powerful options quietly waiting in the background allowing you to run things just the way you want, making this a valuable time saving package no matter what your level of computer experience.
Here are some key features of "The Letter Manager":
· Address Printing on Envelopes and Labels - With a single click, print individual or batches of addresses from your address book, mailing lists, letters and mail shots.
· Envelope Message - Print a colourful greeting, message or 'Return Address' on envelopes.
· International Format - Correct format for international addresses automatically chosen by TLM. UK addressing to Royal Mail guidelines.
· Category Contact Information - Keep special information, dates and numbers with specific 'Categories', e.g. Auto-incrementing customer or member numbers, renewal dates, birthdays etc.
· Pre-printed Stationery - TLM automatically allows for header and footer on your pre-printed paper.
· Windowed Envelopes - Letters formatted to only show recipient address in envelope window.
· Multi-User - Set up individual, password protected users with separate address books and correspondence. Easily switch between users.
· Campaigns - Group different letters to different recipients together using 'Campaigns', ideal for long term projects etc. Show all letters in a 'Campaign' with a single click.
· Stationery - Build a library of standard letters and paragraphs to be automatically copied into any letter.
· Dynamic Mailing Lists and Mail Shots - Set up and save advanced search criteria for creating mailing lists and mail shots 'on the fly'.
· Import - Automate importing of contact data from other sources and applications. Interfaces with Apple Address Book (Mac OSX only).
· 14 days evaluation.
What's New in This Release:
· Stopped menu highlight 'sticking' in Mac OS X.