Thinking Rock project is a Java based software application for collecting and processing your thoughts, following the GTD method
Version: 1.2.1Thinking Rock project is a Java based software application for collecting and processing your thoughts, following the GTD methodology.
Operating System: Linux
Thinking Rock allows you to collect your thoughts and process them into actions, projects, information or future possibilities. Actions can be done by you, delegated to someone else or scheduled for a particular date. Projects can be organised with ordered actions and sub-projects. You can review all of your actions, projects and other information quickly and easily to see what you need to do or to choose what you want to do at a particular time.
Here are some key features of "Thinking Rock":
· It will help you to store in one safe place all the things you have to do or would like to do one day;
· Unlike many task management applications, Thinking Rock lets you to group your actions in projects and sub-projects;
· It gets you moving on your thoughts by encouraging you to think of the next physical action to take;
· It is simple, easy (help documentation provided) and quick to use ;
· We provide free customer support;
· The data file is separate so you can have the application installed on your home computer and at work, and transfer the small data file between computers;
· It is multi-platform: use it on Linux, Machintosh, or Windows;
· It's free.
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Addition of shortcut keys for menu items and buttons.
· Change licence agreement dialog to fit 800 x 600 screen display size.