Throb will make a color of your choice (and all colors close enough) pulse towards another color you specify
Version: 1.0.0Initially, you will be hard pressed to find a stranger plug anywhere. Later, you will also find that it will be hard to find a more useful plug - if you are producing instruction/documentation video footage.
License: Free To Try $2.50
Operating System: Mac OS X
Throb will make a color of your choice (and all colors close enough) pulse towards another color you specify. This plug is difficult to beat in sheer coolness.
Anyone who first plays with this plug will immediately know that this is THE plug if you want to create your own sci-fi flick.
Strangely enough, that was not what we created it for. throb was originally developed to make certain elements in a clip stand out - without having to edit the film. You may use Throb Color in tutorial movies (e.g. driving lessons) to easily high-lighten objects or actors. But yes, it can animate the color of the ground to make it look as if your actors were exploring Metaluna IV.
Here are some key features of "Throb Color":
· area of effect : define the area of the clip you want to be affected by the plug-in. all other parts of the clip remain untouched.
· animate color: this specifies the color that the plug selects to animate
· towards: this is the color that the target color will gradually assume
· color: here you tell the plug if the target color should be matched exactly or if you permit colors that are similar to target color to also be animated.
· throbbing: use this slider to tell the plug how far towards the 'towards' color you want the animation to go. if you select full right, the color will be reached.
· speed: this defines the time it takes until the targeted color assumes the new color