Thumbs - Mozilla add-on that shows you the first thumbnail for each link you want to access.
Version: 0.6.5Tired of clicking hundreds of links to porn galleries without being able to tell which ones will be good? Thumbs takes the guesswork out of porn surfing by showing the first thumbnail from each linked gallery.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Click the Thumbs button while viewing a page that links to porn galleries, click the links to the galleries that look good, and enjoy.
Shows the first thumbnail from each linked gallery. After installing, use Customize Toolbars to add the Thumbs toolbar button, or select some links and right-click.
Here are some key features of "Thumbs":
· You can choose whether Thumbs opens in a window or in a tab. To open in a window, left-click the toolbar button. To open in a tab, middle-click or ctrl+click the button. This works for the context menu item too (at least on Windows and Linux).
· Thumbs skips visited links unless you click the "Show visited links" button at the bottom.
· There is also a "Mark all links as visited" button at the bottom. (Tip: Click this button so the next time you use Thumbs on the TGP, only the new galleries will appear.)
· Thumbs skips Google Cache URLs and Google "Similar Pages" URLs, so it works great on Google searches for galleries in addition to TGPs.
· Thumbs strips out TGP redirects and loads gallery URLs directly (like using the "remove redirects" bookmarklet).
· Thumbs guesses which image links are thumbnails based on the file extension of the link and how much of the link URL matches the gallery URL.