Click and drag: Token is movable inside of its belonging row or column. Aim of the game: one token set aims one pattern color. Tokens are transparent, which makes the game goal instinctively obvious. Hint is able to solve any game board position.
Version: 2.0We modernized an ancient thinking game for you check Tic Tac Files out NOW!
License: Free To Try $12.90
Operating System: Windows
Click and drag: Token is movable inside of its belonging row or column. All tokens are floating in one single layer over the game board.
Background fields are arranged in unique CMean pattern of 3x3 fields. Pattern consists of 4 pathways that are painted by different colors.
Tokens are divided in 4 sets; one-set is matching one-pathway.
Yin Yang is the token, the background field and the missing part of every one set at the same time. YY is a reeling connection between the fore layer (tokens) and the back layer (pathways).
Aim of the game: one token set fits one pattern color. Tokens are transparent, which makes the game goal instinctively obvious.
New Game mechanics is the best surprise in this game:
- game board is not passive background, but movable part of the game
- tokens inside the completed set are moving from path to path instead of from field to the next field
- token pushed out of the game board immediately re
- enters from the other side of the same row or column
Hints: click the Hint button - or set up the Auto-Hint option in Setup Menu.
- No Tutorial: our Hint is able to solve any game board position
- displays show completed vs. uncompleted token sets
- bar is monitoring overall chances to finish a job soon
- Yin Yang double click switches between YY
- column and YY
- review all moves by using backward and forward arrows
- temporal game has saved always
- amazing video effects.. and much more.
Game modes: the Tic Tac Files game has five game modes: CASUAL, HIDE, FIXO, ZEN and TOUR.
CASUAL mode: arrange every 3 of kind tokens in single row, column or diagonal. YY substitutes any missing token HIDE mode: same rules as above but some tokens are hidden
FIXO mode: YY has fixed at its starting position ZEN mode: same game - new rules. Rearrange already completed sets until the left side and the right side displays are equal