Ticket-IT is a tool for the creation, management, and accompaniment of tickets.
Version: 3.0Ticket-IT is a tool for the creation, management, and accompaniment of tickets.
Operating System: Linux
Ticket-IT is a tool directed towards companies that need a better integration and distribution of informantion about service to customers, support, development of products, callcenter, etc, among its several departments.
Ticket-IT has resource of easy utilization, concentration display and distribution of information, making possible its total adaptation to most distintc institutes and applications, being a perfect tool to HelpDesk, CallCenter and online support.
Here are some key features of "Ticket IT":
Control and management of access
· User registration;
· Group registration;
· Access permission and actions based in group;
· Schedule of events;
· User's profile, top-configured;
Integration among sectors/departments
· Control of context categories, making possible the organization and cataloging of calls (tickets) being made or already made;
· Assign of users' group per categories;
· Forwarding ticket to outer users that will be able to display calls and post comments;
· Partial or total ticket forwarding, making possible to manage information and function of the contributors of your company;
· Alerts via e-mail about create, opening, proceeding, close and re-opening or comments of tickets to those involved in categories;
· Main display of personal tickets, or collaborating, getting fast access to tickets, making service easier;
· Exchanging information based in a simple fulfilling of information, which due to Ticket-IT utomation, distribute it to those involved in the process;
· Protocol forwarding to outer agent access (customers, reps, etc) without the necessity of user and password;;
What's New in This Release:
· This release implements a Web installer and an option for personalization of the feedback message.
· The item "User of Companies" has already been implemented, along with its existing resources.
· A mask was applied (ticket comments and feedback) for guest users, so they will see the group's name instead of the user's name in comments.
· Some minor bugs have been fixed.
· The gettext internationalization schema has been finished.
· The English (US) translation is done.
· There are some visual improvements.