A powerful date time calculator, counter and converter. It has 5 main purposes: calculate target time, calculate time differences, count days of week / weekdays / weekends, convert between each time element, convert between UNIX time and calendar.
Version: 3.2Time and Date Calculator is a powerful and easy to use date / time related calculator, counter and converter.
License: Free To Try $19.99
Operating System: Windows
It has five main purposes: Calculate target date & time by adding / subtracting some time elements (years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds) based on a specified time.
Calculate time differences between two times, the result is displayed as each time element (years, days, hours...) and the integrated difference, you can use it to get the time passed / countdown for your important events (birth, work, marriage...). Count days of week / weekdays / weekends between two dates. Do conversion between each time element, for instance: fast know "how many minutes in 19 months".
Do calculating / converting between UNIX Time and Calendar. All results will instantly show after change any condition. Key features:
- Quick Calculates Target Time Based on Specified Time with Plus/Subtraction.
- Fast Calculates Time Differences (Days, Hours, Seconds...) Between Two Times.
- Easy to Count Weekdays/Days of Week/Weekends between Two Dates.
- Instantly Converts Time Elements (Days, Seconds, Years...) Between Each Other.
- Supports to Do Conversion Between Unix/Linux Time and Calendar.
- Instantly Shows All Results.
- Numeric Fields Support Thousands Separator and Decimal.
Version 3.2: Moved all actions which need to run the default email client to the online webpages, in order to avoid the confusion if who has not a default email client. Adds 3 menu items "Find Us on facebook/Twitter/Google+" to the button drop-down menu on the main interface.