Time Sheets is an online employee time sheet and attendance management program.
Version: 1.22Time Sheets is an online employee time sheet and attendance management program.
License: Proprietary License with Source
Operating System: Linux
The time sheet administrator can setup time periods, and employees can login and enter their work times online.
All timesheets can be exported to Excel for convenient printing and analysis. It is especially valuable for a sales team or other employees that are on the road or work in remote locations.
- copy all files to your web host
- use phpmyadmin or your mysql interface to run site.sql against your database.
- open site.xml and edit the database section with your database details.
- go to index.php and login with username of admin with a password of test.
- be sure to change the passwords for the admin and regular users.
Add this to your .htaccess file to prevent viewing of the xml config file.
< Files ~ ".xml" >
Deny from all
< /Files >
Setup the site.xml file with your database settings as follows.
< database type="mysql" >
database server address< /server >
< login >database login< /login >
< password >database password< /password >
< default >mysql database name< /default >
< /database >
What's New in This Release:
· A display problem in the main form template for the timesheet system was fixed.