Create beautiful timelines to convince and educate.
Version: 2.2TimeFlyer will help you create nice timelines to convince and educate other people. TimeFlyer offers easy event entry, complete color customization, and an opposing-argument view.
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
TimeFlyer allows you to save event research notes, and events are searchable and filterable, so you may use them to convince, explain, to dazzle, to document but also as reminders.
Here are some key features of "TimeFlyer":
Set size in pages, centimetres, or inches
· Got a number of pages to fill? Got way too many events for one page? Need a graphic a particular size? Set the timeline's width in pages, centimetres, or inches.
2D & 3D views
· Traditional timelining for print or graphics. Included is a beta of TimeFlyer 3D for creating movies of your events!
Opposing argument view
· Not just one but two timelines! Use keywords to determine which side of the timeline events appear on, for example, "Prosecution" and "Defense".
· Rich text events. Add dazzle with graphics and color!
Print, export to PNG, PDF, or Quicktime movie
· Output, output, output. It all looks cool. OS X's printing power means you can easily create PDFs of your time chart.
Events are searchable
· Create filtered versions of your timelines. Enter search terms to narrow down your events. TimeFlyer displays only the filtered events in its view, so you can print multiple versions of your timeline!
Customize date formats
· The time precision of labels is under your control. You can override the date format, to show dates such as "Saturday afternoon", or "2:?? pm".
Notes with hyperlinks
· Events backed by research? Tag events with links to the information source. Each event in TimeFlyer has a note field just for your own use.
· Get complete control over colors.
· Got a really wide document? Zoom out to see everything.
· Limited number of events in the timeline