TinyLMS - Lightweight learning management system for SCORM compliant learning content
Version: 1.6.1TinyLMS is a lightweight learning management system for SCORM compliant learning content.
Operating System: Mac OS X
SCORM defines a "Run-time Environment" and Web-based learning "Content Aggregation Model" for learning objects.
Here are some key features of "TinyLMS":
· TinyLMS is (almost) conformant to SCORM 1.2 at conformance level "LMS-RTE1". (See Known Issues)
· Tutorials generated with TinyLMS can be used online and offline.
· TinyLMS can print a tutorial as a PDF document.
· TinyLMS supports layered organization of learning content in addition to the hierarchical organization of learning content specified by SCORM.
· TinyLMS can be used as a SCORM-to-SCORM adapter. This can be used to aggregate fine grained learning content into one big SCO.
· TinyLMS has a very strict validator for the imsmanifest.xml file. Files which pass this validator are likely to run on all SCORM 1.2 comforming learning platforms.
· Java 1.4 or later