tinypy is a minimalist implementation of Python in 64k of code.
Version: 1.1tinypy is a minimalist implementation of Python in 64k of code.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "tinypy":
· parser and bytecode compiler written in tinypy
· fully bootstrapped
· luaesque virtual machine with garbage collection written in C it's "stackless" sans any "stackless" features
· cross-platform: it runs under Windows / Linux / Mac OS X
· a fairly decent subset of Python
· classes and single inheritance
· functions with variable or keyword arguments
· strings, lists, dicts, numbers
· modules, list comprehensions
· exceptions with full traceback
· some builtins
· Python (only for bootstrapping)
· SDL (for the pygame module)
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes loads of fixes, a math module, Visual Studio support, and way improved setup.py script.