TinySID project is the smallest SID player available.
Version: 0.94TinySID project is the smallest SID player available. Its most advantage lies in its unique HardSID support, that is:
Operating System: Linux
- exact C64 PC cycle syncronizing
- multispeed tunes will use the same timing a real C64 does
- improved HardSID sample output (includes mixer)
- support for multiprocessor systems
- Previous versions required just 20kbyte disk space. This was however skipped due to 64bit support.
Please note that TinySID has nothing to do with other projects such as SIDPlay. The 6510/6581 emulation is based on routines by Tammo Hinrichs (kb) and has been further developed.