Free screencast recorder for Windows. Record your screen and voice in a flash video (FLV format) and share it at uTIPu.com or via email. Its easy to use and has many powerful features (zooming, voice-over, annotation).
Version: 2.2TipCam is the easiest-to-use, FREE screen recorder for Windows XP and Vista. One-click to record, one-click to share.
Operating System: Windows
Easy and intuitive controls allow to record up to 20 minutes of video then review and share them instantly.
Store the videos for private use or share with friends, coworkers or everyone with one click to upload and email the video via uTIPu.com service.
- Smart Zoom and Pan window can be fixed or follow your mouse cursor
- Adjustable zooming window during recording.
- Free style hand drawing markup during recording.
- over lets you redo the audio leaving the video as
- De facto web
- standard video format Flash Video (FLV)
- Optimized for web delivery. Embed directly into blog, vlog and wiki pages using any FLV player.
- Viewable by anyone anywhere with nothing to download.
- Capable of recording screen activities remotely.-
- ------------------------------New! Upload to YouTube
- New! Record to AVI for editing with 3rd party tools
- New! Mult
- language Support
Version 2.2: New features: Record to AVI Format, Upload to YouTube, Multi-language Support
Version v.188.8.131.524: New features: voice-over, mini-bar, record up-to 20 min