Tiquit is a lightweight, portable incident tracking and reporting system for IT support.
Version: 2.4Tiquit (Tiquit Is Quality User Incident Tracking) is a lightweight, portable incident tracking and reporting system for IT support.
Operating System: Linux
Tiquit's aim is to provide functions typical of similar products with less overhead and a greater capacity for customization.
Here are some key features of "Tiquit":
· Secure Agent Logins
· Dynamic User, Location, Agent, and Incident Type Management
· Basic Email Notifications
· Incident Search
· Simple incident text search
· Incident Date searches
· Incident lookup page for users
· Incident locking
· User setup request form
· Incident Report
· User Report
· Agent Report
· Audit trail information for incidents
· More sophisticated email notification
· Graphical reports for incidents by agent, user, location, type, group, and department
· Information request form
· File attachments
· Ability to designate parent incidents, allowing group resolution/closure
· Session-based authentication
· Visual cues indicating presence of attachments and diary entries
What's New in This Release:
· Made user submission, search and registration requests optional.
· Default to of Moved to a web-based upgrade method.
· Added theme manager.
· Text search highlights description search keywords.
· Added "Add resolution to knowledgebase" option.
· Added ability to send attachments and diary notes in reassignment email.
· Fixed changing close datetime bug.
· Paginated user manager by letter, threshold of 5.
· Schema changes, larger attachment filenames, longer type names Improved field sizes.
· Fixed name widget, first initial bug.