100% managed code Excel file manipulation engine & Excel & PDF report generation for .NET, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac
License: Commercial $175.00
Operating System: Windows
- Create applications, webservices and mobile device apps that read and write Excel files on the fly and fast with FlexCel Studio for .NET
- Native .NET components (no additional OLE / dlls required) allowing to read, create and modify native Excel .XLS and .XLSX files without needing to have Excel installed - Supported Excel 5 to 2013 file formats - Native PDF file export / report generation
- Runs on .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Store 8.1, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac and Mono - Exceptionally fast and solid hand tuned .XLS & .XLSX engine capable of generating thousands files per minute
- Able to modify .XLS files and keep almost everything existing on the original file, from macros to activex objects - Recalculation of more than 300 Excel functions - Ability to read and write encrypted .XLS and .XLSX files, including Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 encryption
- Completely written in C# 100% managed code, with NO interop and NO p / invokes - Templates can be stored inside your executable file, in a database or in any place from where you can access it as a stream
- Extensive API is available with which you can programmatically write and read files, with formatting info, images comments, etc.- Export to HTML in HTML 5 strict or XTHML 1.1 and fully standards compliant - Export to SVG - Report Engine that allows to create complex reports using Excel as your report designer, so your final users can modify them.
You can use images / comments / conditional formats / merged cells / pivot tables / charts and almost anything you can think of on those reports
Version 22.214.171.124: New : Two new modes for PDF files PageLayout - New : Support for opening xls versions from 2 to 4 - New : Property Resolution in FlexCelPreview has been removed - New : New property for PDF files: PageLayoutDisplay -New : New property for PDF files: InitialZoomAndView
Version 126.96.36.199: New : Support for recalculating 31 new functions introduced in Excel 2013 - New : Subtotal command in XlsFile - New : Removed Xamarin Android 2.2 support - New : New property ExcelFile.AllowEnteringUnknownFunctionsAndNames - New : New property XlsFile.RecalcVersion
Version 188.8.131.52: New : TFlxApplyFont as a new StyleEx property that allows for fine control of which styles are applied - New : PDF/A support - New : PDF properties are now saved in XMP format - New : New enumeration TExcelFieFormat.v2013 - ...
Version 184.108.40.206: New: Native support for LINQ and Entity Framework as data sources for reports - New "Virtual Mode" for reading xls and xlsx files on demand - Support for reading and writing encrypted xlsx files - Support for protected xlsx files - Pivot Table preservation in xlsx files - ...
Version 5.3: New: Support for Recalculation of 49 built in functions new to Excel 2007 - Support for Recalculation of 8 built in functions new to Excel 2010 - Support for all Excel 2010's "Renamed Functions" - "BALANCED COLUMNS" mode for reports - FIXEDN ranges for reports - ROWS function for reports - ...
Version 5.2: New: Support for .NET 4.0, including new 4.0 security model - Tested against Office 2010 RTM - Full comment support in .XLSX - Full data validation support in .XLSX - Full hyperlink support in .XLSX - Full checkbox support in API and .XLSX - DateFormats parameter supported for opening .CSV files
Version 5.1: New: Excel 2010 XLS protected view support - Basic image support in .XLSX - Theme support, support for themes other than the standard Office themes - Added methods to import/export from text files - Copy mode to allow copy of objects marked as "Don't copy" - Method GetUsedNamedRanges added in API
Version 220.127.116.11: New: Added support for recalculation for PercentRank function - Improved: Performance for inserting rows with many images - Improved: Compatibility with incorrectly generated XLS files by other 3rd party libraries - Several smaller bug fixes & code improvements