Compact cross-platform logging framework offering informative log output to a flexible number of targets with a minimum amount of code.
Version: 220.127.116.11Compact cross-platform logging framework offering informative log output to a flexible number of targets with a minimum amount of code.
License: Free To Try $75.00
Operating System: Windows
- Log to one or more output handlers such as the Console, HTML, Text file, CSV file, TCP/IP, Browser, Windows Event Log, ...
- Heavily RTTI based for comprehensive type and class logging with simple log statements
- Cross-platform: supports VCL Win32/Win64 apps and FMX Win32/Win64/Mac OS-X/iOS/Android apps
- Class & property attribute based log output control & log output validation
- Extensive & extensible data formatting capabilities
- Multi-thread enabled & thread-safe
- Includes options for time & delta time measurements
- Runtime configurable log level
- Log configuration persistence to file or registry
- Helper methods to quickly setup custom output handlers and retrieve important information on the machine, device and application
- Value validations to control logging based on attributes with a set of pre-defined validations such as value-range, date/time range, string length, regular expressions, ...
- Easily extensible and customizable with custom output handlers
- Separate TCP/IP Client included to view logger outputs remotely
- IDE Plugin for adding missing units, inserting output handler registration code and toggling comments
Version 18.104.22.168: - TCP/IP log server to allow multiple client apps to log to a central server - Automatic exception logging - Interfaces to myCloudData.net (http://myclouddata.net/ ) & Exceptionless (http://www.exceptionless.com/ ) cloud logging