Torque ShowTool Pro - 3D visualization tool
Version: 1.0.1The Torque ShowTool Pro is a 3D visualization tool helping artists and programmers to inspect their game art for esthetic and technical accuracy by simulating the in-game environment.
License: Free To Try $34.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
It helps artists and programmers inspect their game art for aesthetic and technical accuracy by simulating the in-game environment, and providing easy access to behind-the-scenes structures.
TST Pro helps indies make games. Just as the Torque Game Engine and Torque Shader Engine provide AAA game engine technology at prices indies can afford, with Torque ShowTool Pro indies now have a AAA-quality art tool to help put their production pipeline and development workflow on par with commercial studios.
Here are some key features of "Torque ShowTool Pro":
· View a shapes material details and mesh with the click of a button
· Inspect Nodes and joint structures using easy to understand visualization tools
· Quickly verify a shapes lighting and shading characteristics using a wide variety of rendering modes
· Analyze a shapes performance set-up by visualizing triangle faces and strips quickly and efficiently
· Examine a shapes collision meshes in detail
· Dynamically adjust and review levels-of-Detail and mip-mapping
· Combine and review animations.
· 30 days demo.
· G3 with 64 MB RAM
· OpenGL 1.3 compatible 3D graphics accelerator
· 7 MB disk space
· 800x600 display resolution.