TotoTurbo - Helps pick winning numbers in Italian soccer bets
Version: 2.2.2TotoTurbo is a handy tool to facilitate the formulations of complex systems of Totocalcio. For the uninitiated, Totocalcio is a popular sports wagering game based on the weekly soccer matches of the Italian series. You have to guess the score of 13 different matches.
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Your guess never has to be very accurate; inTotocalcio's most basic form, you only have to guess which team might win. For more complex forms of the wager game, TotoTurbo can (probably) help you calculate a winning bet.
Here are some key features of "TotoTurbo":
· create systems from only 1 column to 14 triples (15 triples for Israelian Toto)
· constrain the columns to have minimum and maximum signs, maximum consecutivity, minimum and maximum simmetries, minimum and maximum interruptions, minimum and maximum parallels, even and odd groups, sequences, constrained columns, derived formulas
· constrain systems with even more detailed criteria
· constrain columns by pickets
· recover unlimited number of wrong conditions
· reduce the constrained system in order to get second and third category wins
· print the columns on paper and directly to forms
· import, export and manage the set of Totocalcio contests
· export the system to plain text
· customize the application to suit user's needs
· check the system to see if you have won.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed an issue in the Constrained Columns dialog
· fixed an issue in the Winning Column dialog
· fixed an issue in the Picket dialog
· fixed an issue in the System Insertion dialog.
· CarbonLib 1.0.4 or later.