Traffic Report - Web log analysis tool
Version: 1.2.1Traffic Report is a robust web log analysis tool.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Traffic Report affordable tool you'll find is the most versatile on the market today.
Designed with the simplicity and elegance that is Macintosh, it has the power (and sophistication) to analyze many of the most popular log formats, from Netscape to Apache, whether produced on Unix, NT or Mac servers.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· This update introduces a series of Page-based reports. These new reports include your visitors' most popular page requests, the pages of your site that may have stale links (complete with a listing of those links) and the most error-prone pages.
· The URL report now includes a second section which displays the URLs sorted by error.
· Several operations now enjoy improved threading (computer responsiveness) and/or speed.
· MacOS 7.0 thru OSX 10.x (versions prior to 7.5 require the Thread Manager and ObjectSupportLib (only needed for PowerPC) extensions in the Extensions folder)
· A 68040 or PowerPC (includes 601, 603, 604, G3 and G4) processors
· 5 MB or more of RAM (the amount needed depends on your log and which reports you've enabled).