Translate are tools for Mozilla, OpenOffice, and Gettext PO translation.
Version: 0.9Translate is a toolkit to convert between various different translation formats (such as gettext-based .po formats, OpenOffice.org formats, and Mozilla formats).
Operating System: Linux
This makes it possible to stay in one format across all your localisation. Tools to help process and validate localizations, etc.
Here are some key features of "Translate":
· conversion between gettext po format and mozilla, openoffice, csv formats
· lots of others that I haven't had time to describe yet...
What's New in This Release:
· Almost all storage classes have been migrated to the project's base class.
· The base class should make it easier to add new formats in the future.
· Major work was done to move escaping into the storage classes and to roundtrip escaping.
· Many many unit tests were added to check compliance.
· Many bugs were fixed.
· The DTD format is no longer escaped, and it follows the DTD spec correctly.
· .properties files are no longer used escaped Unicode, following the Mozilla convention.
· Duplicates are merged by default using the PO method of merging locations.