Transolution is a Computer Aided Translation (CAT) suite supporting the XLIFF standard.
Version: 0.4 beta5Transolution is a Computer Aided Translation (CAT) suite supporting the XLIFF standard. It provides the open source community with features and concepts that have been used by commercial offerings for years to improve translation efficiency and quality.
Operating System: Linux
The suite is modular to make it flexible and provides a XLIFF Editor, translation memory engine and filters to convert different formats to and from XLIFF.
The use of XLIFF means that almost any content can be localized as long as there is a filter for it (XML, SGML, PO, RTF,StarOffice/OpenOffice).
A versatile translation editor for XLIFF files. It aims to provide translators with professional quality editor for both documentation and software. Features tag protection and interactive Translation Memory.
Here are some key features of "Transolution":
· Versatile, can be used for both software and documentation
· Sentence segmentation
· Tag protection
· Interactive Translation Memory
· File format based on XLIFF standard
· Platform independent
· Open source (GPL License)
· Python >2.3
· Pygtk 2.4 (with py-glade)
· 4suite XML >1.0a4.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes some serious bugs related to TM server and XLIFF Editor TM look up.
· It also adds a xliff2tmx filter.