TriMicSlots - Remake of Slots arcade game
Version: 1.0.2 (v7)TriMicSlots is a remake of the popular Slots arcade game introduced in the 90s in Europe. The arcade game was banned shortly after its introduction, because it was too addictive. TriMicSlots also is a newer variant of the original Slots game, yet even more exciting since less luck and more tactical decisions are involved.
License: Free To Try $7.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
From a technical point of view, TriMicSlots is an object-oriented AppleScript Studio application. Our goal was to prove that you could do anything with AppleScript, even building a game!
We've been very exciting to create this project and we hope you will have as much fun as we had building it.
· A time limit of 15 minutes. After those 15 minutes are expired, you have to start over. All your credits will be reset.
· A maximum amount of 10 to raise your stake with. In the registered version of TriMicSlots you will be able to raise your stake with your total amount of credits.
· A disabled save feature. If you would quit your unregistered version of TriMicSlots all your gained credits will be lost (note that in a registered version you will have the choice whether to save or not).
· Many annoying dialogs! Once you have registered TriMicSlots none of those panels will appear ever again.
What's New in This Release:
· Added an "Auto-save" option in the save dialog.
· Updated and optimized the TriMicSlots Help.
· Added Dutch localization.