TRx is a personal phone line recorder program for Windows. TRx lets you manually record telephone calls on a phone line connected to the voice modem (or other telephony card) of your computer.
Version: 4.33TRx is a personal phone line recorder program for Windows. TRx lets you manually record telephone calls on a phone line connected to the voice modem (or other telephony card) of your computer.
License: Free To Try $129.00
Operating System: Windows
TRx also works as a caller number ID display system and lets you put calls on-hold (and plays on-hold music and messages).
- Records telephone calls using a voice modem or TAPI telephony device.
- Displays caller ID of all incoming calls (subject to hardware and telephone network features).
- Lets you put calls on hold with a hold button (professional music and messages on-hold included).
- Caller ID logging of all incoming calls. [
- Optional] Recording-started prompt, recording-stopped prompt, and record tones.
- Save recordings as wave files or send recordings by email.
About NCH Software:NCH Software offers more than 80 easy-to-use audio, video, business, and telephony / VoIP software solutions that improve productivity and usability for small businesses and consumers. Focused on specific needs, they produce software with all the bells and whistles of typical brands, but without the complexity.
NCH Software provides users with what they need at a price they can afford. This approach generates more than four million unique visitors and nearly three million downloads per month from the company's website -- NCH Software.
Version 4.33: Major Update