Tuber Player is a FREE Multiple audio format player for Windows. It supports the following formats: OGG, MP1, MP2, MP3, MO3, IT, MOD, MTM, S3M, UMX, XM, WAV and Playlists support. The player uses a few system resources and has got small size!
Version: 1.07Tuber Player is a FREE Multiple audio format player for Windows.
Operating System: Windows
It supports the following formats: *.
- OGG: Ogg Vorbis format stream *.
- MP1: MPEG layer 1 format stream *.
- MP2: MPEG layer 2 format stream *.
- MP3: MPEG layer 3 format stream *.
- MO3: Modules with packed samples *.
- IT: Impulse Tracker modules *.
- MOD: ProTracker modules *.
- MTM: MultiTracker modules *.
- S3M: ScreamTracker III modules *.
- UMX: Musics from Unreal and Unreal Tournament *.
- XM: FastTracker modules *.
- WAV: Wave Files
Besides Tuber Player loads PLS/ M3U playlists.
Together with Tuber, a fun character from a new 3D arcade "Adventures of Tuber", you will plunge you into the world of music that you love!
The advantage of the player is that it uses little of system resources and has got small size (about 500 Kb)! Tuber player has got a user-friendly interface and a transport panel easy to manage.
Tuber Player is the way to enjoy your music on a whole new level!
- Gapless output: Gapless playback of all supported formats
- Interpolation & volume/pan ramping
- Saved/preset settings
- Save settings (DSP/etc) to be automatically used each time specific tracks or file types are played, save presets for quick application at any time
- Open files/folders from Windows Explorer,
- Unicode file support: Support for Russian, etc...
- Visualization: Volume and pan levels dependable visualization
- Mute button, pan reset button
- System Management from the System Tray
- Looping switch
- this can be set to never loop and always loop
- No installation