TuneFab Spotify Music Converter offers an easy but professional way for Mac users to get rid of DRM from Spotify Music and convert the protected OGG format into common MP3 / M4A / WAV / FLAC, etc. for using on more devices as well as media players.
Version: 2.3.4Although you have subscribed to Spotify Premium, you have a limitation of downloading Spotify songs for offline enjoyment.
License: Free To Try $39.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
It is said that you can only download up to 3, 333 songs on one device and listen to them on up to 3 devices. Whats more, you would fail to save the Spotify songs outside Spotify program on any of your devices or media players due to the DRM encryption added on the songs.
To free Spotify from such limitations, you have to make use of TuneFab Spotify Music Converter, a powerful converter for Spotify Music. Here go through some features of the program:
- Convert Spotify Music from OGG to MP3 Format
You are able to use TuneFab Spotify Music Converter to convert the OGG format of Spotify Songs into common MP3, which is widely-accepted on almost all devices and media players.
2. Make Spotify Songs Get Rid of DRM Protection TuneFab Spotify Music Converter can deal with DRM encryption professionally.
By unlocking the DRM protection added on Spotify songs, users can save the music freely and play them on anywhere at anytime.
3. Save ID3 Tags and Metadata of Spotify Sons TuneFab Spotify Music Converter can preserve the information of the converted Spotify songs such as the ID3 tags and metadata.
So dont get worried about losing the song's information!
4. Simple and User-friendly Operating Processes The interface of TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is designed to be simple and easy to operate.
You just need to simply drag-and-drop the Spotify songs and by few clicks, then you can finish the conversion.
5. Detail information about TuneFab Spotify Music Converter (Mac) The latest version: V.2.3.4 Operating system: Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13
Supporting input format: Spotifys OGG format Supporting output format: MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC
Version 2.3.4: 1. Fixed a minor bug.
Version 2.0.3: Fixed unknown error issue.
Version 1.0.8: Fixed an error that some devices cannot find the artist info of a song.