TuneFab Spotify Music Converter offers an easy and feasible way for Mac users to get rid of DRM from Spotify Music and convert the protected OGG format into common MP3 / M4A / WAV / FLAC, etc. for using on different devices as well as media players.
Version: 2.6.7Although you have subscribed to Spotify Premium, you have a limitation of downloading Spotify songs for offline enjoyment.
License: Free To Try $39.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
It is said that you can only download up to 3, 333 songs on one device and listen to them on no more than 3 devices. What's more, you can fail to listen to the Spotify songs outside the Spotify program on any of your devices or media players due to the DRM encryption added to the songs.
To free Spotify songs from such device restrictions, you may turn to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter, a powerful converter for Spotify DRM removal. Here are some useful features of the program:
- Convert Spotify Music from OGG to MP3 Format
You are able to use TuneFab Spotify Music Converter to convert the Spotify protected OGG songs into common MP3 audios, which is more compatible with almost all devices and media players.
2. Get Rid of DRM Protection from Spotify Songs TuneFab Spotify Music Converter can deal with DRM encryption professionally.
By unlocking the DRM protection added on Spotify songs, users can save the music freely and play them anywhere at any time.
3. Save ID3 Tags and Metadata of Spotify Sons TuneFab Spotify Music Converter can preserve the song information such as the ID3 tags and metadata from the Spotify tracks.
So don't get worried about losing the track information!
4. Simple and User-friendly Operating Processes The interface of TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is sleek and clear. And the software is easy to operate.
Simply drag-and-drop the Spotify songs and with few clicks, the TuneFab Spotify Converter will convert your Spotify songs fast and efficiently.
5. Detail information about TuneFab Spotify Music Converter (Mac) The latest version: V.2.6.5 Operating system: Mac OS X 10.10 - Mac OS X 10.15 Supporting input format: Spotify's OGG format
Supporting output format: MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC
Version 2.6.7: 1. Fix: Podcast on Spotify won't convert.
Version 2.6.2: 1. Fixed: Unable to parse Spotify podcast link.
Version 2.3.4: 1. Fixed a minor bug.
Version 2.0.3: Fixed unknown error issue.
Version 1.0.8: Fixed an error that some devices cannot find the artist info of a song.