TurboFTP SDK is a powerful ActiveX/.Net-ready component and offers a full set of FTP client functionalities. Supports FTPS over SSL / TLS and SFTP, file download / upload resuming, on-the-fly data compression with MODE Z and multiple types of firewalls.
Version: 1.90.1177TurboFTP SDK is a powerful ActiveX/.Net-ready component and offers a full set of FTP functionalities like connect to an FTP server, upload or download files, view remote directory listings, rename or delete remote files, etc.
License: Free To Try $395.00
Operating System: Windows
TurboFTP SDK component provides a set of clear and easy-to-use interfaces for fulfilling these FTP operations. A summary of TurboFTP SDK features as follows:
- Supports blocking and non-blocking modes for calling methods.
- Supports SSL/TLS, including implicit and explicit SSL, SSL client certificate.
- Supports SSH.COM and OpenSSH public key format in SFTP.
- Supports clear data channel (for listing retrieval or file transfer) and Clear Command Channel (CCC) in SSL/TLS based FTP.
- Supports a full range of FTP servers and remote directory listing formats including UNIX, UNIX-compatible, DOS-style, VMS, VAX, OS/2, AS-400, Novell Netware (v4 and onwards), VxWorks and Apple OS.
- OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Supports Dialup Networking. Features AutoDial which automatically establishes a dialup connection before connecting to a remote server.
- Supports on-the-fly data compression using MODE Z.
- Supports upload and download resume.
- Automatically re-connects if connection drops and resumes interrupted transfer.
- Ability to transfer files larger than 4Gb (available on NTFS file system).
- Firewall support, including HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4, SOCKS 4a and SOCKS 5.
- Converts server file time in local time zone according to specified time offset.
- Built-in interface that provides a set of methods to decompress archives of Zip(*.zip), GZip(*.gz), Tar(*.tar), Gzipped Tar(*.tgz) formats and create archives in these formats.
Version 1.90.1177: support of rsa-sha2-x hostkeys, bug fixes
Version 1.80.1120: Some major bug fixes
Version 1.65.1068: ECDH support in SSH
Version 1.63.1012: problem resuming broken ftp transfer
Version 1.61.996: SFTP and SSL memory leaks
Version 1.61.992: improved ssh transfer speed
Version 1.61.985: OpenSSL library upgraded to 1.0.1p, fixed HTTP proxy authentication problem
Version 1.61.980: SSH module cipher update
Version 1.61.845: support of Windows FTP server 7.5 listing, bug fixes
Version 1.60.722: Fix the unsupported automation type compile error on VB 6.0, ItbFtp.Port problem.