TurningPoint - enables trainers and presenters to develop and administer real-time assessments of audience participants
Version: 1.0TurningPoint software in conjunction with wireless ResponseCard keypads is an audience response system that enables educators, trainers and presenters to develop and administer real-time assessments of audience participants from within Microsoft PowerPoint.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Mac OS X
With TurningPoint, your PowerPoint installation transforms into a audience response technology that can seamlessly identify and confirm participant understanding, increase participant attentiveness and gather, rank and report critical information simultaneously with your delivery of live face-to-face events.
TurningPoint provides further analysis of audience response data via the Reports Wizard that easily moves data into preformatted MS Excel and MS Word templates. Information sharing is simple through TurningPoint audience response system.
Here are some key features of "TurningPoint":
· Support for non-English languages.
· Ability to assign points globally
· New Priority Ranking functionality
· New Attendance Tracking feature and reporting
· 0-9 Scale Polling
· Added support for Transferable Presentation Settings
· Enhanced Reporting interface
· Enhanced WebCT Integration
· G3 processor or better / Intel processors fully supported (Universal Binary)
· Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
· 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
· 10 MB hard disk space
· Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac
· Available USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 Port
· TurningPoint for Mac does support vPad but not vPad Presenter