Professional Publishing Platform
Version: 2009.02-hardy-x86Movable Type is a content publishing system developed by Six Apart, which includes support for multiple weblogs, landing pages, categories and sub-categories, tags, and an integrated file manager. Movable Type optionally supports LDAP for user and group management and automatic blog provisioning.
Operating System: Linux
The TurnKey MovableType Live CD appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- SSL support out of the box.
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- All secrets will be regenerated during installation / firstboot (security).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
- Includes TurnKey web control panel (convenience).
- Movable Type configurations:
- Includes backup/restore support functionality.
- Includes core plugins: cloner, markdown, multiblog, spamlookup, stylecatcher, textile, wxrimporter, typepadantispam
- Automatically install security updates directly from Debian stable (security).
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root, no password
- user sets password during installation