TWM is currently the only OS X graphical editor for designing interface components for FutureBasic
Version: 1.6.4TWM is currently the only OS X graphical editor for designing interface components for FutureBasic. TWM makes creating an application's interface easier by allowing the FutureBasic programmer to visually build windows and controls.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
TWM produces clean FutureBasic user interface code in a fraction of the time it would take normally. What's more, the generated code is fully editable.
* Static and edit text
* Push button
* Check box and radio button
* Bevel button
* Popup button
* Tab control
* Group box, radio group, user pane and placard
* Progress bar, slider and relevance bar
* Little arrows and chasing arrows
* Image well
* Scroll bar
* Icon control and pict control
* Clock control
* Popup arrow and disclosure triangle
* List box
* Data browser
* Custom control (placeholder)
Here are some key features of "TWM":
· Helps you quickly design your user interfaces
· Snap to guides and many other alignment options
· Live control attribute editing
· "Preview Mode" tests your interface
· Import FutureBasic code, PG:Pro projects and merge TWM project files
· Generates build window functions in clean, fully editable FutureBasic code.
· 30 days trial.
· FutureBasic 3.7, 4.0 or later.