^txt2regex$ is a regular expression "wizard" written with bash2 builtins.
Version:Txt2regex is a Regular Expression Wizard that converts human sentences to regexes. In a simple interactive console interface, the user answer questions and the program build the regexes for more than 20 programs, like Vim, Emacs, Perl, PHP, Python, Procmail and OpenOffice.org.
Operating System: Linux
It is a Shell Script 100% written with Bash builtin commands. No compilation or extra commands are needed, just download and run.
AWK, ed, egrep, Emacs, expect, find, gawk, grep, lex, lisp, mawk, MySQL, OpenOffice.org, Perl, PHP, Postgres, Procmail, Python, SED, Tcl, VBscript, VI, Vim.
· Bahasa indonesian
· Brazilian portuguese
What's New in This Release:
· Added OpenOffice.org regexes support
· Documentation updated: cleaner README and new Man page
· Fixed bash version test, now works on bash-3.0 and newer (tks Rene Engelhard @ Debian)
· Fixed sed script bug on procmail-re-test (tks JulioB @ caltech>
· Added Romanian translations provided by Robert Claudiu Gheorghe
· Added Spanish translations provided by Diego Moya Velázquez
· Added Italian translations provided by Daniele Pizzolli and revised by Marco Pagnanini and