Uber Project Document Management System is a PHP/SQL-based project document management system.
Version: 1.0Project document and management tracking system written in PHP using PostgreSQL to store user, project and document related data and MySQL to store the documents, with revision control.
Operating System: Linux
How to setup the system:
Just untar every thing in your webdirecorty:
tar -xvzf ueber-1.0.tar.bz2
How to setup the DB:
- Create ueberp user in PostgreSQL [ueberp@psql]$ psql -U admin -c "CREATE USER ueberp WITH PASSWORD 'ueberp' CREATEDB"
- Create a ueberp database in PostgreSQL
- execute db-setup.psql to setup the PostgreSQL database.
- Basic data is in db-data.psql for setting up the system
- Create a database in MySQL (i.e. ueberp)
- execute db-setup.mysql to setup the MySQL database.
- execute db-data.mysql to insert the basic data.
Finally edit ueberp/lib/config.inc and try to log into the system (user: admin, pass: admin)
Note: In order to have correct "Account Manager" and "Project Manager" entries
in the projects, the acronym for the "Account Manager" must be AM and for
the "Project Manager" PM.