udiMagic Free Edition is a completely free utility and you can use it without any restrictions. The Tally to Excel feature enables you to export data from Tally to Excel. It also supports merging vouchers of two Ledgers in Tally ERP 9.
Version: 126.96.36.199udiMagic Free Edition is a free utility to export data from Tally to Excel or to merge two ledgers in Tally. This tool is completely free and you can use it without any restrictions.
Operating System: Windows
Tally to Excel: The Tally to Excel feature enables you to export data from Tally ERP 9 to MS-Excel. Though, Tally ERP 9 has inbuilt support to export data into MS-Excel format, this functionality is primarily restricted to export of Tally Reports and NOT raw data or selective raw-data.
Contrary to this, udiMagic Free Edition allows you to retrieve selective raw-data using SQL-SELECT statements. How to export data from Tally to Excel? 1.Start udiMagic Free Edition. 2.Select option 'Tally to Excel'. 3.Type the SQL statement. 4.Click the Start button.
Merge two Ledgers: This feature allows you to merge vouchers of two Ledgers in Tally ERP 9. After merging, all vouchers of the 'Source Ledger' will appear under the 'Destination Ledger' and the Source-ledger will be deleted. Before you use this feature, you must configure the TDL file as shown below: Steps to configure the TDL:
- Start Tally and open a Company.
- Press F12 [Configuration].
- Select option 'Product and Features'.
- Press F4 [Manage local TDL].
- Specify the file c:\udiMagicFreeEditionV20\udiMagic.txt in the List of TDLs to preload If the TDL is configured correctly, then you will be able to see udiMagic FE in the Gateway of Tally. How to Merge ledgers in Tally?
- Start udiMagic Free Edition.
- Select option 'Merge two ledgers'.
- Click the Populate button.
- Select the Source Ledger.
- Select the Destination Ledger.
- Click the Merge button. If you get error 'No vouchers found' while merging, kindly recheck the TDL configuration steps.
Version 188.8.131.52: Support for the latest version of Tally ERP 9