uInvest provides the capacity to easily analyze the performance of any investment. It applies basic input variables to build an investment analysis by year.
Version: 1.0.2uInvest provides the capacity to easily analyze the performance of any investment. It applies basic input variables to build an investment analysis by year.
Operating System: Windows
Investment performance is converted to equivalent current year values enabling the actual investment performance to be determined. By developing forecast projections it is possible to identify when investment performance spikes or dips. This acts as a strong buy / sell indicator. By following a sell at the spikes and buy at the dips strategy overall return can be enhanced. uInvest allows you to:
- Determine the apparent and actual return achieved by an investment over time.
- Project the value of an investment in future and current equivalent terms.
- Apply what if scenarios to test the impact of investment decisions.
- Compare the performance of alternative investments.
- Consider the impact of taxation on investments.
- Plot investment parameters over time.
- Improve investment buy / sell / hold decisions.
- Identify when investment performance varies from projected goals and take actions accordingly.
Analysis and comparison of all investment types and combinations is available including:Equity / Share investments.
Property / Real Estate investments.
Capital Growth and Income investments.
The ability to consider all investment types allows the performance of each investment to be assessed, forecast, monitored and reviewed. This enables informed buy / sell / hold decisions to be made.
Developing a benchmark for investment performance provides a powerful tool to determine optimum investment timing.
A regular review (monthly, annually) of current investment performance against your projections allows buying and selling opportunities to be identified.