UIToolX is an ActiveX control that converts the look and feel of existing controls without the need to replace existing controls and re-write code. Existing controls can be made flat and/or thin bordered and also have mouse over effects.
Version: 2.0.0UIToolX is an ActiveX control that enhances existing controls to have a flat control look and mouse over effects. By adding UIToolX to your form you can enhance and update the look and feel of new and existing applications.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
- UIToolX works with existing controls, so the time required to replace, re-code and test new controls is greatly reduced.
- Update the look and feel of applications by simply dropping UIToolX on a form. With UIToolX, you do not have to buy several controls to have them look and feel you want.
- UIToolX is very low risk. Since you do not have to make any changes to you existing controls or code, UIToolX lets you update your applications with little or no risk. UIToolX can also be enabled and disabled at run-time.
- Unlike other products you do not have to delete and replace your existing controls, just drop UIToolX on your form.
- UIToolX does not force you to work in a non-standard framework. Unlike some other user interface products, you do not have to learn a new way of doing things.