Under The Hood - View and change attributes of files and folders from a contextual menu
Version: 1.0b1Under The Hood is a $9.99 utility for MacOS X that allows you to view and change attributes of files and folders from a contextual menu.
License: Free To Try $9.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Under The Hood":
· View and change the file type and/or creator of files.
· Open selected files with a particular application.
· Modify file dates and times or locked/unlocked attributes.
· View and set file attributes such as size of forks, permissions, etc.
· Perform batch renaming of files.
· Execute arbitrary UNIX commands on selected files.
· Immediately delete selected files (rather than moving them to the Trash).
· Copy file paths to the clipboard.
Under The Hood is a must-have utility if you need finer control over your files. Under The Hood is especially useful when installed alongside our flagship product Ittec (although Ittec is not required), and we strongly encourage all existing Ittec users to download Under The Hood and try it out!