UniGreek makes it possible to quickly create polytonic Greek script from betacode
Version: 2.0.2UniGreek makes it possible to quickly create polytonic Greek script from betacode.
Operating System: Mac OS X
UniGreek supports the Homeric, Attic, and modern Greek alphabets.
What's New in This Release:
· Requires less space on your computer.
· Requires less memory.
· Supports localization: use UniGreek in your native language.
· Runs faster. A lot faster. UniGreek is now suitable for use with entire texts in polytonic or beta characters.
· Looks and feels like a Macintosh application.
· Printing fully implemented.
· Save polytonic script or betacode in the txt, rtf, pdf, or doc formats.
· Open plain text, rich text, or word documents.
· Bulk translation from polytonic script to betacode and vice versa.
· Immediate access to the Perseus Greek lexicon from within UniGreek.