upnp2mrtg is a add-on for the mrtg (Multi Router Traffic Grapher).
Version: 1.6upnp2mrtg is a add-on for the mrtg (Multi Router Traffic Grapher). upnp2mrtg is a command line tool written in shell which can gather statistics from an upnp enabled FritzBox DSL router.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "upnp2mrtg":
· shell script
· if your bash is compiled with --enable-net-redirections no netcat is required
· only 1700 bytes or 70 lines of code
· very well tested! ;-))
· very little requirements
· UNIX style Operating System
· bourne shell
· nc (netcat) or bash with net-redirections enabled
What's New in This Release:
· More networking modes were added.