UPS monitor is a graphical monitoring application that lets users watch a UPS's status in real time.
Version: 0.8.3UPS monitor is a graphical monitoring application that lets users watch a your UPS's status in real time.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "UPS monitor":
· Saves your session if UPS switches to battery power
· Warns you when power is critically low
· Lets you monitor networked UPSes
· Remembers configuration and restarts when you log on
· Extremely easy to use
· an UPS
· the Network UPS Tools server, configured and running
· the Python GTK+ 2 bindings, and Glade bindings
What's New in This Release:
· Documentation fixes.