UpTime Log - Keep a log of when your Mac server is up and down
Version: 1.9UpTime Log, designed to help you track Macintosh usage. Basically, it records how long your Macintosh is being run between restarts.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
This could be useful on Macs being run as servers, but also on single-user Macs to find out how much time you are spending at my Mac.
Here are some key features of "UpTime Log":
· Detects and logs system crashes!
· Easy to use, takes up minimum screen space.
· Can be run automatically to record usage without user intervention.
· Includes a stopwatch-like timer.
· Not an extension or control panel, so it's unlikely to cause compatibility problems.
· "Flavor" interface--choose a color to match your iMac, G3, G4, or personality!
· Many options!
· Everytime you run it you get an annoying dialog box reminding you to register.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed window position save bug
· updated license and contact info
· PPC version for MacOS 8.5-9.2.2; 68K version for System 7.5-Mac OS 8.1.