USB drive data theft protection tool monitors USB port activities and save transferred data in log file with client system IP address. USB Port locker software provides feature to enable or disable USB access permission on any client machine.
Version: 126.96.36.199Windows network USB storage data theft monitoring application protects confidential information due to unofficial use of USB devices and alert to you by playing sound beep when any storage drive including flash drive, thumb drive, memory stick, mp3 Player, digital camera connect at client machine in local area network. USB controller application is helpful for all types of large, medium and small business enterprises, public organizations, private companies and internet cafe etc.
License: Free To Try $120.00
Operating System: Windows
LAN USB drive activity monitoring software keep tracks of USB connection and capture information about mass storage manufactures name, IP address, storage capacity, plug-in and plug-out status of the USB storage media, unique hardware id and transfer data from any client PC in Local Area Network.
Windows network Anti data-theft software is a windows compatible software and smoothly runs on all windows operating system including windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista operating system. Windows network USB drive blocking tool works even if User has intentionally unplugged the network cable from client computer machine.
- Unique anti data theft monitoring program records all performed file operations such as cut copy and paste in log file.
- USB drive hardware monitoring program sends sound alerts to the server about connection status.
- Download advanced USB ports activity monitoring tool record USB mass storage device plug-in and plug-out activity in windows network.
- USB port tracking application monitors and captures activities of multiple mass storage devices simultaneously.
- LAN USB data steal protection utility disable usb port and protect your computer form data theft.
Version 188.8.131.52: Support for alerting via sound beep to server administrator