USBlyzer is a Professional USB Protocol Analyzer software for Windows. It is capable of capturing, decoding and analyzing various class specific protocols i.e. HID, CDC used in the USB communication.
Version: 2.2USBlyzer is an easy to use software-based USB Protocol Analyzer for Windows, which performs USB device activity analysis in real-time.
License: Free To Try $200.00
Operating System: Windows
USBlyzer allows you to capture, display and analyze IRP and URB requests and related structures used by USB device drivers as well as I / O control requests used by user-mode applications.
Captured data can be saved to a file for later analysis.
The program can be successfully used for monitoring data flow between USB devices and Windows applications, debugging enumeration process and reverse-engineering USB protocol.
USBlyzer is a complete software solution, so you won't have to install any additional hardware or software.
The following are the key features of USBlyzer:
- You'll be able to start using USBlyzer right away. The intuitive and customizable user interface will get you up and running in no time.
- Capture and analyze all I/O activity going on between system software and USB devices (e.g. mice and keyboards, flash drives and more).
- Real time monitoring and capturing at any level in the USB driver stack from USB host controller to USB device.
- You can view detailed information about any USB device: Device descriptor, Configuration, Interfaces, Endpoints, etc.
- You can view detailed information about the captured requests such as bytes transferred/requested, transfer direction, and much more.
- Device class decoding reveals class specific requests and descriptors.