FREE GUI Manager for Mac / Win / Lin to work with LOCAL files of Valentina DB and SQLite as well as with RDBMS Servers including MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB
Version: 9.6FREE GUI Manager for Mac/Win/Lin to work with:
Operating System: Windows
- LOCAL files of Valentina DB and SQLite and
- MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB Servers.
This tool easy beats by features even commercial applications, especially for SQLite and PostgreSQL. *** Schema Editor ***
- Manage multiple databases and multiple operations in tabs and dockable views
- Create / Drop / Alter / Browse Tables, Fields, Indexes, Triggers, Constraints, Links, Views, Stored Procedures, Properties, Sequences, Types, ...* Property Inspector displays and allows editing of common properties of all objects or multiple different objects at the same time * Use Tree and Column Views for drilling down and quick searching database to table to fields * Diagram Editor with reverse engineering - create diagrams for your existing database(s).
You can also add new objects to diagrams.*** Data Editor ***
* Browse / sort / filter records * Inline and special editors * Sort columns by mouse click * Preview images
*** SQL Editor ***
* Write SQL queries fast using auto-completion, color syntax
- Define and manage favorite queries * Recent queries * Function browser with the description of each function * Consoles to show errors, warnings, performance information * Search result records
- Export result records into CSV, JSON, Excel, ... formats
*** Server Administrator ***
* Add / drop users, groups, manage privileges * Watch live logs, run diagnostics * Register / unregister databases * Create / Alter Schedule events
*** Utilities ***
- Diagnose, compress, clone, defragment, reindex and dump data,
PRO Edition adds more tools:
- Query Editor
- Form Editor - design forms
- Report Editor - design reports
Version 6: App ported from wxWidgets to Qt and C++11. New Database Plugins! - MS SQL Server - SQLite Server (one more new product from Paradigma).