Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on images or gradients. The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles.
Version: 7.3.0Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on images or gradients.
License: Free To Try $39.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles.
The resulting rasters can then either be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG, or TIFF, or simply copied into most graphics software. With the batch processing tool you can also easily apply rasters to frames in a movie to use the effects in animation.
- Many different point shape types, from circles to polygons or custom shapes from imported EPS, PDF or SVG files.
- Use characters as point shapes from any installed font, using a specified text to select the characters.
- Outline mode, where points are outlined, and you have to option to vary the point outline with point weight.
- Set raster point color or use color from the primary or secondary source image.
- Vary different parameters such as size, point aspect or shape contraction with the point weight to get different effects.
- Many different raster pattern types, including alternating grid, radial and varied density distribution that you can configure freely.
- Four raster distortion modes to twist, bulge, wave or split the raster pattern.
- Easily rotate and offset the raster pattern.
- Copy raster curves straight into most other vector graphics software.
- Vector export to EPS and PDF.
- Bitmap image export to JPEG, PNG and TIFF
Version 7.3.0: New in Vectoraster 7.3 - Raster distortions (like randomize) can now have their strength vary based on sources. - New Offset distortion to make use of the new possibilities with source-based distortions. - Line rasters can now be aligned top/center/bottom. - New double linear gradients
Version 7.2.4: New in Vectoraster 7 - Parametric gradient and text sources. - More dynamic properties. - New interface. - Improved stroke and fill properties. - Flexible raster distortions. And much more
Version 7.1.7: New in Vectoraster 7 - Parametric gradient sources. - More dynamic properties. - New interface. - Improved stroke and fill properties. - Flexible raster distortions. And much more