AutoDWG VectorNow Raster to Vector converter, converts image files to vector DWG / DXF drawings with editable lines, such as scanned drawings and maps in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc. No AutoCAD requested.
Version: 2.02AutoDWG VectorNow Raster to Vector Converter Stand-Alone creates DWG / DXF drawings with editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested.
License: Free To Try $120.00
Operating System: Windows
The converted drawings can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2009 format.
Key Features:01. Create editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested.
02. Input image file: Scanned drawings or any images in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc.
03. Color or black-and-white image with gray stages is also supported.
04. Solid raster vectorization supported.
05. Output file: DWG or DXF in editable vector, which can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2009.
06. Stratified by color in converted drawing.
07. Output line type: Centerline or outline.
08. Image background color: Black or white.
09. You can ignore differences in color.
10. Easy to use, no complicated settings.