Vektor3 is a chess that has a customizable chessboard with multiple piece stets, multiple documents, and much much more
Version: 3.2.2Vektor3 is a chess that has a customizable chessboard with multiple piece stets, multiple documents, multithreading, support for variations, annotation editor with text styles, move annotations and diagrams, several playing levels, opening book, game analysis, position editor, PGN import and export, HTML export, speech, multiple undo and redo, extensive HTML help including rules of chess.
License: Free To Try $19.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Vektor":
· Completely customizable 2D chessboard with 3 piece sets and several chessboards, resizable to virtually any size.
· Multiple documents
· Support for variations
· Annotation editor with text styles, figurine notation, move annotations, and diagrams
· Several levels - from easy to pretty hard, including Blitz and tournament chess
· Opening Book
· Permanent Analysis
· Game analysis
· Position editor
· ExaChess compatibility
· PGN import and export
· HTML export including diagrams for web publishing
· Multiple undo and redo
· Extensive HTML help including rules of chess
· 30 day trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.3.
· Fixed a problem with importing Elo scores from PGN files.