Vemail is software that lets you record and send voice messages instead of text using ordinary email from you PC or Pocket PC.
Version: 2.14Vemail is software that lets you record and send voice messages instead of text using ordinary email from you PC or Pocket PC.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Windows
How Vemail Works: To send a voice message with Vemail simply enter an email address and then press and hold down F6 while speaking.
When you have finished recording, the message will be compressed and sent as an email automatically. Almost anyone can receive and listen to the vemail as it can be played with the standard player installed in most PCs.
Benefits of Vemail: Vemails are much faster than typing. They improve electronic communications by letting people speak rather than type.
You will also find Vemails more personal because voice is much easier and natural than typed text. The software is very easy to use and in a short time you can be quickly sending Vemails where in the past you would have spent a long time typing. ~Quick messages in the office.
It is faster to vemail someone than to type an email or call.~Messages between friends. Voice vemails can be much more more personal than text.~For people with disabilities who find it difficult to type.~Use Vemail on your Pocket PC to get a message out faster.
- Automates the recording of voice attachments to emails so you don't have to type.
- Compresses the recording with selectable audio compression codec so recordings downloads quickly.
- If you install a text-to-speech engine it will translate the recording into text as a draft and include it with the email.
- Edits recordings together if required. For example if you want to continue recording after a short break it will join the segments together.
- Supports the most popular audio formats - wav, gsm and mp3.
- Save current and sent recordings and search at a later date or burn directly to CD.
- Send emails to individuals or groups.
- Add written comments to be automatically included in the body of the email.
Version 2.14: Major Update