Veridis Biometric SDK FREE is the only tool, available today in the market, that allows the integration of biometric technology to your application, with support for biometric readers from different manufactures.
Version: 5.0Veridis Biometric SDK FREE is the only tool, available today in the market, that allows the integration of biometric technology to your application, with support for biometric readers from different manufactures, saving the biometric data in open formats, ISO 19794-2 and ANSI 378-2004, with no costs and no license routines.
Operating System: Windows
- Its free and always will be.
- Support to a variety of manufacturesrs readers and others can be supported under demand.
- Save your biometric data in international patterns.
- Easy to use. Integration completed in few hours.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux (32 e 64 Bits) platforms. Other platforms can be supported under demand.
- Implementation examples provided in popular programming languages.
- Merge template function available, which improves the quality of your registrations.
- Performance and precision compatible with the needs of the market.
- Capture of biometric samples.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous capture modes.
- Template extraction.
- International template pattern support: ISO 19794-2 and ANSI 378-2004.
- ISO 19794-4 image pattern support.
- Base64 template representation.
- Merge templates in a unique template with higher quality.
- Biometric comparison in Verification mode (one-to-one).
- Biometric comparison in Identification mode (one-to-many).
- Multi-platform. Windows (32 e 64 bits) and Linux (32 e 64 bits).
- Low level libraries (.dll ans .so) for development pin any programming language.
- Java and .NET components.
- Full documentation of all components, intelliSense integration included.
- Windows XP SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64)
- Ubuntu (x86 and x64)
- Fedora (x86 and x64)
- Suse (x86 and x
Version 5.0: API fully reformulated Supports several images formats Dynamic readers loading FREE licensing model