Vex is a CSS-styled editor for document-type XML such as DocBook and xhtml.
Version: 1.2.1Vex is a CSS-styled editor for document-type XML such as DocBook and xhtml.
Operating System: Linux
Vex provides a wordprocessor-like interface for editing structured documents in XML. It is written in Java and based on the Eclipse platform.
Here are some key features of "Vex":
· Uses regular CSS for styling documents.
· Constrains the document to valid XML while you type.
· Produces readable, word-wrapped XML documents.
· Leverages the power of the Eclipse platform, e.g. supports full integration with CVS.
· Java Runtime or SDK 1.4.x
What's New in This Release:
· Startup time in the presence of many workspace projects has been improved.
· The new element dropdown on the toolbar makes it easy to change tags.
· The current path widget has been moved from inside the editor to the status bar.
· Fixed bug 1167881 - Text input boxes on Win32 do not have inset border
· Fixed bug 1177014 - Cursor fails to track